Terminal Emulation Automation
Automate tasks on any system with a terminal emulator.
In the mixed environments of modern enterprises, employees need to access a variety of applications across multiple systems. For example, an administrator may have to log into and pull data from a program on a mainframe legacy system. A terminal emulator gives you access to remote terminals from your current system.
But in a streamlined and automated enterprise, access isn't good enough. AutoMate integrates terminal emulation into your comprehensive business process automation strategy, expanding the possibilities of which tasks can be automated. The AutoMate terminal emulator exactly simulates the procedures that a user normally performs during a terminal session—automatically and without any need for writing code. Tasks on legacy systems can be monitored from the same central location as all your automated workflows.
All major emulation types are supported, including plain text, TTY, ANSI, VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, TN3270, and TN5250.
TCP/IP, SSH, and Serial connections are supported as well.
Sample Terminal Emulation Workflow
New users: Download your FREE Unrestricted (time limited) evaluation version of AutoMate by filling out the following form.
AutoMate trial will expire in 30 days. AutoMate BPA Server trial will expire in 60 days.
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10
- Minimum 2GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Recommended 3GHz multicore or faster
- Minimum 4GB, Recommended 6GB or More
- Available Disk Space:
- Minimum 5G Free
- 1280x1024 resolution, 32 MB video RAM
- .NET 4.5.1 Framework (included), Windows Installer 4.5 (included), Database Datastore (Oracle 10g or higher, MySQL 5.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005 or higher)(SQL Server Express 2008 R2 included) *AUTOMATE ENTERPRISE ONLY
Already a customer? Contact your rep for a personalized demo of this solution.
Did You Know…
AutoMate goes beyond simple screen scraping. After you pull data from a terminal window, AutoMate can write it into a variety of useful formats, such as:
- CSV Files
- OpenDocument spreadsheets
AutoMate can also extract data from files, databases, spreadsheets, or applications and enter it into a terminal session.