Enterprise Application Integration
Integrate disparate applications to automate critical business processes.
A growing enterprise will quickly develop a complex infrastructure of disparate applications and systems. Finding the best glue to hold it all together is a top concern for modern businesses.
TThe traditional solution is point-to-point integration, in which a unique connector is implemented for each pair of applications or systems involved. It’s messy, and it’s unmanageable for a growing company. Today’s enterprises have come to realize the need for an overarching, single solution for integrating siloed applications and legacy systems.
Enter AutoMate. AutoMate enables scalable integration for growing organizations using a standards-based approach to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) that brings disparate systems and legacy data together with on-premise and cloud based solutions.
AutoMate Enterprise Application Integration can be integrated with a variety of actions, such as:
Sample Enterprise Application Integration Workflow
New users: Download your FREE Unrestricted (time limited) evaluation version of AutoMate by filling out the following form.
AutoMate trial will expire in 30 days. AutoMate BPA Server trial will expire in 60 days.
- Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Minimum 2GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Recommended 3GHz multicore or faster
- Minimum 4GB, Recommended 6GB or More
- Available Disk Space:
- Minimum 5G Free
- 280x1024 resolution, 32 MB video RAM
- .NET 4.0 Framework (included), Windows Installer 4.5 (included), Database Datastore (Oracle 10g or higher, MySQL 5.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005 or higher)(SQL Server Express 2008 R2 included) *BPA ONLY
Already a customer? Contact your rep for a personalized demo of this solution.
“In our solution, AutoMate is central to application integration - it orchestrates three critical applications used extensively at MD Anderson Cancer Center, and coordinates thousands of file and data transfers.”
—Juan Garcia, Systems Analyst
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- AutoMate Bridges the Gap between Disparate Applications (Blog Post)
- How to Automate Web Services (Blog Post)
- The Maturation of XML AutoMation (Blog Post)
- AutoMate Integrates Critical Applications for a Major Medical Center (Case Study)
- AutoMate Helps Medical Discount Plan Provider Share Salesforce Data without Pain (Case Study)
Did you know…
AutoMate integrates with the programs that are already keeping your business running and the new applications you need to stay competitive. You can eliminate human error and reduce operating costs by managing all your applications from a central console—without writing code. Here is a small sample of the processes that AutoMate can streamline:
- Data Migration between ERP, CRM, ODBC, EMR systems, web services, general ledger software, etc.
- Mainframe to Windows or Web-based Application Data Sync
- Data transfer Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)