Automate Your Data Transfers
Synchronize and augment your ETL and EDI processes.
Your data is the cornerstone of your business: you use current data as the basis for new business decisions and to inform customers and stakeholders of change. You rely on Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools to sync your databases and clean up your data, and you rely on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes to transfer secure data to patients, customers, insurance companies, or other business entities.
Though your data is central to your business decisions, it’s not an isolated entity. With AutoMate, you can combine your data transfer with related solutions to get the most out of your data across the enterprise:
AutoMate combines the power of ETL and EDI to keep data synchronized across internal systems and securely deliver data to external partners and customers.
Sample ETL Workflow
Did you know…
AutoMate consolidates your applications to prevent application sprawl and gives you more added functions for using your data than a designated ETL or EDI tool. You have data moving constantly both internally and externally—save time by managing data internally at the database and application level. With AutoMate, you can:
- Read, edit, and scan PDFs and images to extract data
- Encrypt and compress files to prepare for an EDI transfer
- Transfer files and move data between systems
Let AutoMate handle data processes end-to-end without writing code.
New users: Download your FREE Unrestricted (time limited) evaluation version of AutoMate by filling out the following form.
AutoMate trial will expire in 30 days. AutoMate BPA Server trial will expire in 60 days.
- Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Minimum 2GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Recommended 3GHz multicore or faster
- Minimum 4GB, Recommended 6GB or More
- Available Disk Space:
- Minimum 5G Free
- 280x1024 resolution, 32 MB video RAM
- .NET 4.0 Framework (included), Windows Installer 4.5 (included), Database Datastore (Oracle 10g or higher, MySQL 5.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005 or higher)(SQL Server Express 2008 R2 included) *BPA ONLY
Already a customer? Contact your rep for a personalized demo of this solution.
“Saving 25 hours or more in weekly busywork is a key advantage that has also avoided adding IT staff. The ability to route EDI data from Ontario to Nebraska has eliminated the need to buy a second EDI translator for Mallory's U.S. location. Every report generated with AutoMate's aid has helped shape business decisions, identify operational areas of concern, save money, or produce other benefits. Four times a day, for example, AutoMate checks to be sure that advance shipment notifications have been processed by Mallory's EDI translator to avoid customer fines for failing to comply with transactional deadlines.”
—Rick Borst, Information Services Manager