Simplify and Accelerate Windows Automation with AutoMate. Free Up Resources and Eliminate Errors.
IT professionals are constantly developing ways to streamline day-to-day activities and processes to cut time and costs. With the hundreds of Windows actions in AutoMate™, you can reduce manual operation efforts and expensive scripting and .BAT file development while improving quality and efficiency.
AutoMate's drag-n-drop task and process development environment delivers extensive integration within the Windows environment where you can easily setup Windows automation tasks to run in response to real-time events or according to your desired business schedule. AutoMate's Windows actions allow for intelligent automation of multiple applications, automated file manipulations, web browser interaction and more. AutoMate's native Windows integration abilities include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Exchange: Fully integrated, including Mail Activities and Error Reporting
- File Manipulation: Create, Copy, Move, Delete, Rename, Read, Write and Set Attributes
- FTP: FTP/SFTP, FTP over SSL and FXP support
- Web Browser: Control and interact with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
- Services: Stop, start and restart Windows services
- Windows System: Monitor and manage registry keys, run, printer and process interaction
- Interface with WMI for Automated System and Server Control
- Networking: Establish connections, map drives and ping
- SharePoint: Manage lists, items, documents, sites, groups and roles
- Amazon Web Services integration
Want to see what you could do with AutoMate? Download your free trial version today and free yourself from the mundane repetitive tasks that rob time better spent on value-added activities for your business.